The end of a year is approaching, but there’s still time to impact your business in 2015. A lot of small business owners are optimistic about the upcoming year. Here are some of the highlights from a recent survey by Bank of America of over 3,000 small businesses about their outlook for 2016
– 78% plan to grow their business in 2016
– 72% are expecting revenue increases next year
– 35% plan to apply for loans in 2016
– 67% are anticipating hiring within the next 12 months
Here are 5 decisions that many small business owners are considering in December:
1. I want to do more marketing and advertising next year, but there are so many different ways to do this. What’s the best way to market my business?
2. I have heard interest rates are low. Is securing financing the best way to expand my business in 2015?
3. If one of my goals is growing sales, should I hire a sales person?
4. What changes can I make before the end of the year that will have the greatest impact to my bottom line? (Part 2) How should I best allocate additional resources before the end of the year?
5. What’s the best way to show my best employees or clients that I appreciate them?
As management consultants, these questions and others are very common. From marketing to money management and human resources to strategy, we can help you grow your business in 2016 and beyond.
Do you have other business decisions or questions that you’d like to ask a consultant? We’d love to hear from many different types of businesses!